best places for military retirees to live
Argentina is ready for business and welcomes foreign investments in many sectors in real estate. Foreign investment is governed by the Foreign Investment Act, which allows foreign investors to have the same rights and obligations as do domestic investors, no local partner is required for participation in economic activity. Argentina has a number of strong industries, most notably agriculture (soy, cattle, and wine), as well as in vineyard real estate. President Mauricio Macri is a strong proponent of business-friendly platforms, and billions of dollars in foreign investments have entered the country in various industries and for those who are looking for countries in the path of progress, the potential for profits in Argentina is tremendous.
Vineyard real estate
La morada de los andes a vineyard real estate in Argentina there are several visa possibilities for those looking to retire in Argentina. There is a temporary one-year residency visa which can be renewed annually, and after several years can be converted to a long-term visa which can lead to citizenship. There is also a visa for pension drawing retirees as well as a visa option for those seeking early retirement, but not yet collecting a pension. Argentina’s low cost of living and European heritage make the prospect of living in South America even more inviting than many other Latin American countries. A couple can live very comfortably on $1,500 per month or $800-$1,000 for an individual. Argentina has a well developed national health system which is accessible by foreigners.
Retire in Argentina
If you are looking to retire in Argentina the Gran Vineyard Estates in Vista Flores region of Mendoza Argentina in the Uco Valley and will feature 83 homesites in a 700-acre vineyard real estate community. Starting in January 2020, The La Morada de los Andres, a vineyard real estate residential project in the Uco Valley of Argentina is offering affordable vineyard estates on 1,000-acre, mature, and award-winning land. Fort Lauderdale Realtor, Tony Smith is specializing in advising home buyers of this community where Gran Vineyard Estates, homebuyers can expect to pay far less than a comparable vineyard real estate in Nampa Valley, California.
Gran Vineyard Estates
Fort Lauderdale Realtor Tony Smith is privileged to introduce the Gran Vineyard Estates community, which will evoke a Tuscan hill town theme, with vineyard real estate and vineyard estates surrounding the center of the property.
- The 700-acre mature vineyard, which has been producing wine since 2010 currently featured at The La Morada Lodge and a separate guesthouse available for rental
- Gran Vineyard Estates is located in the region of Vista Flores Mendoza wine-growing region and is home to some of the world’s best grapes and wineries, including Viña Cobos, Zuccardi, and Susana Balbo’s Dominio del Plata
- Grapes growing in the Vista Flores vineyards go into several of these world-class wines
- The La Morada Lodge and Condos will feature four lodge-style hotel rooms with large common kitchen and living space plus pool. Additional lodge condos with incredible views of the vineyard & Andes mountains from private porches, with owner lock-out-closets & kitchenettes
The 83-homesite vineyard community of Gran Vineyard Estates will offer vineyard real estate homebuyers the choice between a vineyard home or an estate home. Tony is offering buyer agency and a Discovery Tour to Mendoza Argentina starting in January 2020.
- Los Olivos Home: A 2-bedroom and 2.5 bath vineyard home situated on over half an acre of landscaped property with spectacular views of the Andes. These vineyard homes are a modern design with large panoramic windows. The model home is already producing rental revenue.
- Casita Eco-Friendly Smart Homes Starting with 8 Casitas in Phase I with a price point of only $129,900, these unique homes are nestled amongst hundreds of acres of mature grapevines at the foothills of the snowcapped Andes. The wines developed with these grapes are 90+ points.