Florida International Trade & Cultural Expo FITCE 2018 October 17 & 18th at the Broward County Convention Center
- Florida International Trade & Cultural Expo
- Broward County Convention Center
- Wednesday & Thursday, October 17-18, 2,018
- 10 am to 5 pm.
Tony L. Smith, PA, Florida real estate broker associate will be exhibiting at the Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE2018) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Tony will be providing statistical information about the Greater Fort Lauderdale housing market, as well as second-home or investment opportunities for foreign nationals. Look for Tony at the Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo FITCE,
Tony can be reached on WhatsApp 954-282-1814 or via email: email@example.com
FITCE 2018 ACTIVITIES:
- Panel Discussions and Seminars – such as “11 Steps to Exporting – A Roadmap to your Exporting Success!” and “How to Import into the United States”
- Doing Business with the World – export and investment opportunities presented by foreign government officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce representing over 50 countries
- Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives – Meet one-on-one with governmental officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce
- The World Expo Marketplace – visit and network with local and international exhibitors (buyers & sellers list provided on-site)
- NEW! American & International Buyers Panel / Meet & Greet – Learn about the purchasing process of large institutions and meet the buyers afterwards
- Networking Cocktail Receptions / Cultural Experiences, and much more!
Fiduciary Buyer’s Agent, at No Cost to the Buyer, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach Florida
Why foreign national home buyers should work with a real estate buyer’s agent in South Florida’s highly competitive seller’s real estate market. Tony L. Smith PA is a licensed Florida Broker Associate and exclusive buyer’s agent with Homebuyer Advisors LLC, representing home buyers in the Greater Palm Beach areas. Tony advocates and represents homebuyers who are not familiar with the local Palm Beach County real estate market, and he has earned and maintains the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®) NAR designation. Tony has recently become a member designee of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, and he is focused on providing fiduciary real estate representation.