The Pointe Condominiums ~ Pompano Beach
Fiduciary real estate representation: Tony represents you and your interest. Tony recommends the following due diligence when purchase a condo in Florida:
- Seller’s disclosure
- HOA disclosure & records
- Property Inspection process
- Market analysis
Schedule your complimentary Florida condominium buying consultation with local Pompano Beach resident and Broker Associate, Tony L Smith, PA at 954-282-1814.
EXCITING NEWS 2017: The Fort Lauderdale water-taxi will becoming to the Pompao Beach Fishing Village in 2019. Enjoy taking the water-taxi to and from Fort Lauderdale. This is beach living at its best.
Why Pompano Beach?
- Music & entertainment at The Pompano Beach Amphitheater
- Pompano Beach High School ranked in the top 500 challenging high schools in America in 2017 according to the Washington Post.
- New Pompano Beach Cultural Center – grand opening 2017
- City constructing new Pier find information about new Pompano Beach Fishing Village
- The city of Pompano Beach completes new beach parking garage find information here Pompano Beach beach parking garage
Todays homebuyer’s are smart and savvy, and if you have found this blog you should be rewarded. Tony L. Smith, PA (Broker Associate)+LCAM & Notary, monitors the Pompano Beach real estate market and Tony can be reached at 954-282-1814, to schedule your tour of the The Pointe Condominiums and to learn how to save on your home purchase.
[dsyoutube v=”5yxFwFIFUmU” h=”315″ w=”420″]
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”F10054210″ showlocation=”true”]
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”F10068282″ showlocation=”true”]
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”F10037623″ showlocation=”true”]
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”F10066518″ showlocation=”true”]
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”F10069394″ showlocation=”true”]
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”F10028603″ showlocation=”true”]