Tony L. Smith, PA Realtor & Buyer’s Agent Representing Homebuyers in the Greater Fort Lauderdale areas
Tony L. Smith, PA, is a Realtor and real estate Buyer’s Agent and Florida licensed broker associate and Realtor. Tony is a member of Greater Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale Realtors Association (RAPB+GFRA). Tony has earned and maintains the real estate agent designation Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)., As a real estate Buyers Agent near you, and licensed in Florida LCAM (condo manager) and Florida Notary, homebuyers entrust their home purchase with Tony. Buyers can review Tony’s profile on Realtor.com
As a Buyer’s agent, I believe in applying modern real estate data techniques while advocating for the buyer. Homebuyers will benefit from Tony’s 20-years’ experience working in law firms and private corporations handling legal issues as a paralegal. Tony is now focusing on the Greater Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach areas as a real estate Buyer’s Agent where he is focusing on residential and “lock and leave” properties, luxury second home issues primarily handling luxury townhomes and condominium transactions. Tony also represents homebuyers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
He also represents private homebuyers with integrity and pride through real estate transactions. He is primary focused advising business owners, self-employed professionals, and corporate executives.
TONY’S FLORIDA REAL ESTATE PRACTICE AREAS:
- Tony L Smith, PA (Florida Broker Associate) and HomeBuyer Advisors LLC- Buyer’s Agent – Representing homebuyers in the Greater Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach areas 2013 – present
- Tony represents homebuyers in finding residential and townhouse living – Broward and Palm Beach counties Florida. Tony is a Florida licensed Real Estate Broker Associate (DBPR #3279955) and his CAM license enables him to understand how Florida condominium issues affecting residential property owners.
- Tony’s Professional Representative Experience (Florida Real Estate Sales Associate (2013)) – Advising home buyers regarding residential properties throughout Florida. As a member of the RAPB+GFRA Realtor Association MLS and other property listings, Tony has access to all available properties. One of Tony’s expertise is his ability to analyze real estate purchase contracts in comparison to current market conditions and make comparative properties to determine the property’s value.
- As part of Tony’s professional services, he coordinates property inspections and title issues. Tony is an experienced and successful negotiator involving real estate transactions. Don’t be surprised at Tony’s professional representation throughout the course of the real estate transaction.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TONY AS ATTAINED:
- Professional Designations: Realtor®, LCAM, REO + BPO
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
- Background check certified (available upon request)
- Florida licensed Real Estate Sales and Broker Associate
- (Florida statutes 475 & 455)
- Florida licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM)
(Florida statutes 718, 720, & 723)
- (Florida statute 83 Part II – relating to the Landlord Tenant Act)
- Florida Notary Public – Real Estate Notary Closing Agent
- Bachelor’s degree – Project Management
- Associates degree- Paralegal